Virtual Addiction Symposium – From Policy to Practice
Saturday, March 2, 2024
8:00 AM- 3:00 PM
- Technological Addictions- Keynote Speaker Dr. Petros Levounis
- Pennsylvania Updates- Dr. Kristin Van Zant and Dr. Sarita Metzger
- Public Policy Updates- Dr. James Latronica
- The Opioid Settlement Funds- Dr. Hope Selarnick
- Xylazine and Wound Care Updates- Dr. Daniel Teixeira da Silva
- Pain and Addiction- Dr. Alexandra Zgierska
- Teens and Substance Use- Dr. Sheryl Ryan
- Addiction Medicine Journal Club’s 10 Most Impactful Articles
- Dr. Sonya Del Tredici and Dr. John Keenan
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Pennsylvania Medical Society designates the PSAM Virtual Addiction Symposium for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the educational activity.